Class of 1987, 30 Year Reunion
|Location||Piccolino Heddon Street|
21 Heddon Street, Mayfair, London, W1B 4BG
The Class of 1987 are warmly invited to celebrate their 30 year reunion on Thursday the 18th May at Piccolino on Heddon Street for dinner from 8pm. Feel free to arrive earlier for drinks and a catch up with your classmates.
The cost of dinner will be £40 and this covers the cost of the meal and St George’s would be delighted to provide Red and White wine on the table for the meal.
- ZUPPA DI PORCINI E PATATE | Porcini mushroom & potato soup (v)
- BRUSCHETTA AL POMODORO | Classic tomato & basil, toasted ciabatta (v)
- CALAMARI FRITTI | Fried calamari, roast garlic mayonnaise & lemon
- BRANZINO CON GREMOLATA | Sea bass, garlic, parsley & lemon
- POLLO AI FUNGHI | Roast chicken breast, gnocchi, wild mushrooms & garlic cream
- PENNE ALLA NORMA | Aubergine, tomato, chilli, basil & ricotta salata
- SCAMONE (225G) | Rump steak, house cut chips, peppercorn sauce or garlic & parsley butter
All our main courses are served with garlic & rosemary roast potatoes,
broccoli, beans, peas & basil butter (v)
- TORTA DI PASSIONE | Passion fruit cheesecake (v)
- TORTINO AL CIOCCOLATO | Warm chocolate fondant & salted caramel ice cream (v)
- GELATO MISTO | Selection of homemade ice creams (v) (n)
On the registration page if you could please list your menu choices for each course as A, B, C or D.
You can pay by either cheque or by bank transfer and the details are below:
Send a cheque for £40 made payable to St George's Weybridge and post it to the attention of The Development Office, St George's College, Weybridge Road, Addlestone, KT15 2QS
Bank Transfer - St George's Weybridge, Sort Code: 602334, Account Number: 96610603. Please reference your surname followed by 40201. Please inform the office once your payment transaction has been made.
Finally if you would like to provide us with a short biography on your time since leaving school. This way we can prepare a booklet for all those in attendance so you can read up on what each of your classmates have done in life. Please email you biographies to email@example.com for the attention of Patrick.
We hope as many of you are available to join us and we look forward to welcoming you all to Piccolino on the 18th May.
If you would like to find out further details, please contact Patrick in the Development Office on 01932 839 352 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With kind regards,
Caroline Long, Janice Rodrigues-Mendes, Oliver Robinson, Patrick Kenney